Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mostly Unrelated and Incoherent McCabre 07 08 2010

Mostly Unrelated and Incoherent McCabre 07 08 2010

~

If it’s a car that big and in sits a bitch

Does it have a boat and hitch

~

Nails that were meant for scratching

Get yourself to cookie batching

~

When he sees something different

We’s knows there’s trouble

~

No I won’t look at you

And crash that car from Kalamazoo

~

She got her butt stuck in the ladder chair

Did I help her, I didn’t dare

~

Take your white trash ass

And use up some gas

~

How come when I tell you, it is funny?

When someone else says it, you cry?

~

I will drag you to the creek

And make you suck on a hermaphrodite

~

How do they get a watermelon to be yellow?

They force it to have sex with a banana and a lemon

~

Betty crotch hair

~

Take Your Carp Bait and Head for the River~

~

I lost my baby down by the river

She had my carp bait

It was made of liver

~

Take your white trash ass

And use up some gas

~

I feel much better now that I have beaten my slave

And I’ll feel much better when he sleeps in his grave

~

I want to be an engineer

And after that I’ll join the army as a new queer

~

Son I’m giving you all the materials to make your own dynamite

~

Invention: “The Thomas Paul Murphy Portable Boat Ramp” for launching your boat places they don’t want you to.

~

“Moth Ball Lozenge” (please don’t eat them)

~

A Rootling Snout

~

God Bless People Who Don’t Feel Compelled to Write Stuff Like This (Well to be fair to myself) at least I don’t feel compelled to post naked close ups of my penis hole or hair on nuts) And that wording there is almost too graphic for my own high personal standards.

~

Thomas Paul Murphy

~

Copyright 2010 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meat Nails a painting by Thomas Paul Murphy

Meat Nails a painting by Thomas Paul Murphy
Get your print today!